- RSS Channel Showcase 1623189
- RSS Channel Showcase 9857238
- RSS Channel Showcase 4513240
- RSS Channel Showcase 2907358
Articles on this Page
- 11/11/16--07:42: _LowCards.com Weekly...
- 01/25/17--06:16: _Ethoca and FICO Par...
- 02/01/17--08:58: _Identity Fraud Hit ...
- 03/02/17--21:13: _Research Shows Many...
- 03/03/17--08:00: _LowCards.com Weekly...
- 04/21/17--09:24: _LowCards.com Weekly...
- 05/19/17--08:00: _LowCards.com Weekly...
- 11/11/16--07:42: LowCards.com Weekly Credit Card Update–November 11, 2016
- 01/25/17--06:16: Ethoca and FICO Partner to Limit Card-Not-Present Fraud Losses
- 02/01/17--08:58: Identity Fraud Hit Record Highs in 2016
- 03/02/17--21:13: Research Shows Many Americans Fear Credit Card Fraud
- 03/03/17--08:00: LowCards.com Weekly Credit Card Update–March 3, 2017
- 04/21/17--09:24: LowCards.com Weekly Credit Card Update–April 21, 2017
- 05/19/17--08:00: LowCards.com Weekly Credit Card Update–May 19, 2017
CFPB Likely to Be Reined in Under Trump, Republican Congress The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau could have new leadership and curtail its robust rulemaking and enforcement activities under President Donald Trump. Trump may be able to replace CFPB Director Richard Cordray if an October federal appeals court ruling in PHH v. CFPB that the bureau
Ethoca and FICO have partnered to make it easier for card issuers to maximize the recovery of card-not-present (CNP) fraud losses. CNP fraud not only costs card issuers financially, but the inefficient chargeback processes also create a poor cardholder experience. Ethoca Alerts works with FICO’s Falcon Fraud Manager to provide a CNP fraud solution that
The number of identity fraud victims hit a record high of 15.4 million U.S. consumers in 2016, a 16% increase, according to the 2017 Identity Fraud Study released today by Javelin Strategy & Research. The amount stolen in these attacks rose by nearly $1 billion to $16 billion. The study also found card-not-present (CNP) fraud increased 40%
Data breaches rose 40% from 2015 to 2016, and this has left many Americans worried about credit card fraud. In fact, new research from Capital One shows 42.3% of their cardholders said superior fraud protection was the first or second most important feature when choosing a new rewards card. Even with this concern, Americans still
In-Car Payments: A Wallet that’s Truly Mobile Soon your credit card will be able to go from 0 to 60 in about 6 seconds or less. Mobile wallets are moving to dashboards as automakers partner with card networks and retailers to equip vehicles with in-car payment technology. Drivers will be able to pay for parking
Mastercard Debuts A Credit Card With A Fingerprint Sensor To Fight Fraud Swipe-to-pay, then chip-and-PIN. What next, credit cards with fingerprint sensors? Turns out that’s Mastercard’s latest invention, a new credit card with an integrated fingerprint sensor, which aims to fight in-store fraud. The card, currently under trial in South Africa, includes sensor is embedded
Delinquency Rates Rise For Student Loans, Credit Cards, and Auto Loans A new report on debt and credit shows that in the first quarter of 2017, household debt just surpassed the previous peak of $12.7 trillion, seen during the Great Recession. Rising debt levels may become a problem. From the first quarter of 2009 to